PDA

View Full Version : The Maid

ken
05-25-2008, 11:35 AM
It was a Wednesday night in December 1977 i was home alone with the maid named Maggie, My parents we're away on business for the entire week they would not be home til next Sunday. Maggie was a cannibal and plotted to have me for dinner.

"Maggie i will be upstair getting ready for bed for school tomorrow" "Ok Ken" replied Maggie. I went upstairs i took off my shoes, i took off my socks, i took off my pants. I went down stairs to the livingroom in my underwear and a t-shirt. Maggie had been our maid since i was 2 so she seen me naked before. so i was not embarrassed. I laid down on the couch to watch television before bed. I decided to take a nice hot bath.

"Maggie!" "Yes Ken" replied Maggie. "Can you prepare my bath for me" Maggie paused then she thought, "Hmmmmm he wants to prepare his bath, Hmmmmmmmm! i have an idea i want to eat him for dinner i think i will fill the pot and give him a nice long hot bath, Um sure Ken" said Maggie. I stood up Maggie looked at me in my underwear thinking how delicious i look.

Maggie went into the kitchen she filled the pot with water. she put firewood under the pot. she got out a basket filled with various vegtables. "Ok Ken your bath is ready" said Maggie. "Thank you" I start to head upstairs then i heard a voice. "A Ken can you come here please" said Maggie.

I walk into the kitchen "yes ma'am" "The tub is broke so you will have to bathe here in this pot" said Maggie. "The tub is broke?" "Yes Ken you will have to bathe here" said Maggie. I looked stunned. "Ken what are you worried about?" said Maggie. "Nothing Ma'am" "Ken I"ve your naked little butt before" said Maggie. "We'll ok i guess i will bathe here" "Good boy Ken" said Maggie. "Are you watch me get naked?" "Why not Ken i've seen you naked before" said Maggie.

Maggie watched as i took off my shirt, i placed it neatly on the chair. I put my hands on the waistband of my underwear i tugged them to my feet i stepped out of them. I stood naked before the Maid. "Maggie are you gonna watch me bathe?" "Sure Ken" replied Maggie.

As Maggie watched i walked over to the pot i lifted my left foot over the rim of the pot i put my foot in the water, i sat on the rim. "Wow you look so tender" said Maggie. I looked at Maggie. As Maggie watched i put my other foot into the water i stood in the water the level was to my knees i squatted down into the pot for my bath. I sat in the water the level was to my chest, my knees we're against my chest. "Maggie this water is ice cold" "We'll fix that Ken" said Maggie.

Maggie struck a match she reached down and lit the firewood under the pot. she then poured Potatos, carrots and onions into the pot, she seasoned me with salt and pepper, she added other spices into the pot.

I felt the water get warm around my body. "Maggie it's getting hot in here" "It will get hotter Ken" said Maggie.

Maggie stirred the stew rapidly with a large spoon. after 1 hour the water became hot, "Maggie can i get my clothes i like to get out of the bath and get to bed?" "Well you see Ken i am a cannibal and i am going to eat you for dinner" said Maggie. "You gonna eat me?" "Yes Ken" replied Maggie. "That means i can't get out of this bath?" "That's right Ken" said Maggie.

The bath became quiet hot i began to get tired. the water began to steam bubbles we're forming. after 2 hours it i can no longer sit on the cast iron bottom because of the increasing temperatures the fire was a blaze and surrounded the pot.

After 2 1/2 hours in the pot i passed out in the intense hot water. After 4 hours in the pot she tasted i expired in the pot. she then pulled me out of the pot she placed me on the platter with an apple in my mouth surrounded by various vegtables she placed me on the dinner table, she began her feast.

real cannibal
05-25-2008, 03:51 PM
i must say ken i like yor stories i do realy i like them ol of them

Lawal
05-26-2008, 11:34 AM
you're improving your ability in writing stories, KEN!

I love this one, cause there are not male cannibals...

keep on writing

Teruyo
05-27-2008, 01:09 AM
All of your stories feel rather same-y to me. It would be nice to see some variation in your stories. Maybe have your character(s) resist their fate, and not just do everything blindly; it seems they're more disappointed than anything about being eaten.

andygraystewart
05-27-2008, 07:37 PM
I liked this one to Ken,id like see you do one were his aunt eats him,maybe roasted instead,Thanks

TheLegend
06-01-2008, 12:09 PM
Good story.

andygraystewart
06-06-2008, 02:14 PM
Hi guys,i want write a story and put it on the forum,it is a fantasy that i have had sins i was a boy and involves me being eaten by my aunt,the thing is in my fantasy im only fourteen and i dont want to affend enyone or brake the rules,so would i have to be older in it, wich would not realy work with some of the story or go for it,
Please let me know what you think.

I_luv_girls(as_meat)
06-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Just go for it. It's only a fantasy and there are no underage media so it should be ok.

Teruyo
06-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Go for it, Andy. Just, make it interesting.

andygraystewart
06-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Ok, hear is just one of my femcan fantasys,if you like it i will do more.
It starts were i am living at home with my mom and one day she has to go away on buisness for a few days.
So i have to go and stay with my aunt who lives alone in a house in a large wood,
alltho i visit from time to time with my mom Iv never stayed with my aunt.
When i get there she has made me a very large chocaolate cake and makes me feel welcome.
My mom leaves me there and heads off.
My aunt is very attractive at 40 she has long legs going up to a nice round ass a a lovely pair of big round breasts.
She keeps me happy with lots of games and fun stuff.
The first few days go well alltho she only seemes to feed me chocolate cake and fatty food,which i dont minde at that age.
After six days i notice that my clothes are getting very tight,but think nothing of it.
On the seventh day aunty says "Lets have a game of hide and seek,i can pretend to be a giantess looking for a tasty boy to roast for dinner and you can be the boy"
I agree thinking it will be fun.
So as my aunt is counting to a hundred i go and find a place to hide,the first door i come to is my aunts bed room
so i dart in and hide under the bed.
As i am under the bed i notice that im some how smaller and estemate that iv shrunk to two feet tall.
All of a sudden i hear my aunt at the door and peek out from under the bed,i can see her standing at the door with her legs slightly apart and her hands on her hips,pointing her nose to the air she sniffs saying.
"I can smell boy and i bet he is nice and fat and about two feet tall,just the right size to fit in the oven"
I carnt belive my ears as she slowly walks towards the bed and getting on all fours she looks under the bed directly at me.
"well well look what we have hear" she says in a menasing voice and with that she grabs my arm and takes me down to the kitchen and puts me on the table ignoring my pleas not to be cooked and eaten.
Once in the kitchen she explains that inspite of me being her nephu she is a whitch and that she has always wanted to eat me and that the cake she has been feeding me not only fattened me up but shrank me aswell.
She also explains that the same magic spell will keep me alive for as long as she wants,no matter what happends to me.
With that she strips me off and trusses me up like a chiken then places me in a roasting tin and puts me in the oven to roast,all the time i am begging to be freed but she just smiles and licks her lips at me thro the glass oven door.
After some time the oven door opens and i am puled out on to the oven door,bending forward so that her ample breasts look as tho they will burst out of her dress,she starts to baste me.
Just then there is a knock at the door,"come in" says my aunt,i hear the door open and i am relived to hear my moms voice knowing that she will save me.
On entering the kitchen to my horror my mom looks down at me and says"you look yummy lying in that roasting pan half cooked and tells me that im going to make a tasty dinner.
Walking over to the oven my mom explains how they have planed it for months,then she slowly slides me back in the oven licking her lips.
That night i watch in horror as they eat me all up for dinner. The End

I_luv_girls(as_meat)
06-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Although there are some spelling mistakes it is a good and relaxing read. Keep going.